Eternal Fruit

A Mature Twilight Fan Site

HomeHome  FAQFAQ  SearchSearch  MemberlistMemberlist  UsergroupsUsergroups  RegisterRegister  Log in  

Share | 

Character deaths

View previous topic View next topic Go down 
AuthorMessage
sarah_hifive
hugging Rene Goodbye

PostSubject: Character deaths   Tue Mar 25, 2008 12:01 pm

Sorry if Stephenie has said otherwise.

But does anyone think any characters will die? I mean, some probably will, but the ones that are loved? Eg the Cullens and the Pack.

I personally don't think she'll kill a Cullen. But maybe one of the pack? Paul or Jared.. I hope it's not Quil or Sam because I love those two tongue

Thoughts?
Back to top Go down
View user profile
almdubv

PostSubject: Re: Character deaths   Wed Mar 26, 2008 11:22 pm

yeah...Sm said once she wouldn't kill Jacob off because he's a favorite of hers, but I don't know.

Wouldn't it just be insane, if Bella died? And not in the, I'm becoming a vampire type of death, but whatever. I can't even wrap my head about that to be honest.

I think maybe Sam...

Or I don't know. Maybe Bella and Edward and Jake like the Matrix.
Back to top Go down
View user profile http://www.facebook.com/profile.php?id=25817124
Briana
leaving phoenix

PostSubject: Re: Character deaths   Thu Mar 27, 2008 3:07 am

I think if any of the "bigger" characters dies it will be Sam... leaving Jake to be leader of the pack whether he likes it or not.

I dont think she will kill off one of the Cullens or Bella... it would just be too sad.
Back to top Go down
View user profile
Nanashi

PostSubject: Re: Character deaths   Fri Mar 28, 2008 7:49 pm

Maybe one of the school friends. Like Mike.
Like they get caught up in the middle and its all accidental.
Back to top Go down
View user profile http://www.myspace.com/crimsonstainsonmyheart
Glambitious77
NewBorn

PostSubject: Re: Character deaths   Fri Mar 28, 2008 7:54 pm

awww! Id be sad if Mike died! Hes a cutie Smile
Back to top Go down
View user profile
Nanashi

PostSubject: Re: Character deaths   Fri Mar 28, 2008 8:53 pm

Yeah...
It would be sad if any character died actually.
Sad
Back to top Go down
the_unobservantone
leaving phoenix

PostSubject: Re: Character deaths   Sat Mar 29, 2008 1:02 am

If she's anything like JK Rowling, SM won't kill the main characters but she'll kill the minor ones that we love just as much. Like Charlie. Freaking Fred!? Seriously? That still makes me angry. haha.
Back to top Go down
View user profile http://www.facebook.com/profile.php?id=715685733
Nanashi

PostSubject: Re: Character deaths   Sat Mar 29, 2008 1:19 am

Yeah.
I thought about it being Charlie for a moment.
But then I figured that if Charlie died then Bella wouldn't be allowed to stay in Forks.
At least if he died too early in. If it were toward the end of the book then it wouldn't matter.
But the who would walk her down the isle?
Back to top Go down
Briana
leaving phoenix

PostSubject: Re: Character deaths   Sun Mar 30, 2008 7:31 am

Oh yeah, I was so upset when Fred died. That was terrible!!

I have thought about Charlie, too. That would make me really said... especially when they got married (I refuse to say if, it just HAS to happen...) and he wasn't there. I figure Carlisle would walk her down the aisle, which would be sweet, but still...

I wish nobody would die (except bad guys or completely minor characters) and they could all just live happily in rainbow and fluffy bunny world, haha.
Back to top Go down
View user profile
Nanashi

PostSubject: Re: Character deaths   Sun Mar 30, 2008 9:52 pm

Briana wrote:
I wish nobody would die (except bad guys or completely minor characters) and they could all just live happily in rainbow and fluffy bunny world, haha.

That would be very nice indeed.
^_^
Back to top Go down
Twilight_is_Life
NewBorn

PostSubject: Re: Character deaths   Tue Apr 01, 2008 5:11 am

jacob will die in Breaking Dawn.

no question.

he has to.

my friend and i were discussing it, and jacob's death is inevitable.

he will die heroically.

his death will provide a sense of closure to bella's decision to be with edward. with jacob still alive, she will never be happy, there will always be a part of her that "longs for a different set of arms." jacob will not fall for another girl. he will die with bella as his one, and only love.

he will die saving bella. he will die the death of a hero. his death will occur about half-way through the book. it will be a turning point. the wolves and the vampires will have been having a dispute over changing bella, but during it bella will be threatened (by the volturi, i think) and edward won't be there to save her and jacob will step in. jacob will try alone because the pack won't back him in defending bella, who they view as a traitor. jacob will be overpowered by the volturi and die. the death will be a turning point, the pack and the coven will work together to defeat the volturi, the coven will fight because the volturi threaten them, the pack will fight to avenge jacob's death. in the fight, there will be more casualties, maybe emmett and rosalie, so she can have her happy ending. emmett, who seems especially invincible, could go trying to save rosalie, a parallel perhaps, of her saving him all those years ago? when he dies, all happiness she has had dies with him, and for her, death is happiness. or maybe carlisle, because he is the leader, he is the only person that edward loves as much as he loves bella, obviously in a different way than he loves bella, edward feels that carlisle preserves his humanity. his death would allow edward to see that he can remain controlled without carlisle. carlisle's death will be the turning point for edward. maybe carlisle will step in to help jacob when he is fighting by himself, further provoking the volturi against the cullens, and especially carlisle, leading to his iminent death in the final battle. possibly sam, probably sam. he and emily are bella's example of true, unwavering love.

but no character is as destined to die as jacob.

as much as it hurts me to think about, it is the truth.

P.s. I dont think all the characters i listed will die, theyre all just possibilities that i saw as having multiple reasons behind them, and also, if one half of the pair dies, the other half dies too, stephenie wouldnt kill just one of any pair.
Back to top Go down
View user profile
IzzyB
NewBorn

PostSubject: Re: Character deaths   Wed Apr 16, 2008 3:20 am

I'm kind of on the fence bout Jake dying cause if he doesnt how will there be a happy ending for him when Bella wont choose him? But i also dont really want to belive that Sm would kill him of either, it's just way too sad!
Back to top Go down
View user profile
Cullenlicious
NewBorn

PostSubject: Re: Character deaths   Wed Jun 18, 2008 1:29 pm

If SM killed Edward, she better bolt the doors and windows of her house shut. A million screaming teenage girls would try to kiddnap her and hold her hostage
Back to top Go down
View user profile
Sponsored content

PostSubject: Re: Character deaths   

Back to top Go down

Character deaths
View previous topic View next topic Back to top 
Page 1 of 1