Eternal Fruit

A Mature Twilight Fan Site

HomeHome  FAQFAQ  SearchSearch  MemberlistMemberlist  UsergroupsUsergroups  RegisterRegister  Log in  

Share | 

How many times have you read the books?

View previous topic View next topic Go down 
AuthorMessage
the_unobservantone
leaving phoenix

PostSubject: How many times have you read the books?   Sun Mar 23, 2008 3:21 am

I've only read each one once, but I'm dying to read them again. I'm letting my sister read them now and she is very slow.
I read all 3 in about a week and Twilight in one day so next time I think I'm going to take it slower, if I can. Already knowing the outcome I think I'll have a different perspective. Like how some people say they hated Jake a little less the second time through.
Back to top Go down
View user profile http://www.facebook.com/profile.php?id=715685733
Briana
leaving phoenix

PostSubject: Re: How many times have you read the books?   Sun Mar 23, 2008 4:15 am

I think I've read them all 4 times... I have a problem. I re-read a lot of books, though, so its not strictly a Twilight focused problem, LoL. I've probably read Gone With the Wind 10 times.

My irritatoin with Jacob hasn't grown any less, though. Actually... it may have gotten worse, haha.
Back to top Go down
View user profile
almdubv

PostSubject: Re: How many times have you read the books?   Sun Mar 23, 2008 5:08 am

hahahaha! Gosh, I can't even tell you. I've read them so many times, I actually went out and bought the special edition hard covers so I could have backup versions of good quality ones. I'm so bad, I'm all about the page numbers. I can tell you the pages of my favorite scenes from all three books. I'm not even sure how many times I've read them at this point.
Back to top Go down
View user profile http://www.facebook.com/profile.php?id=25817124
undiscoveredwings
NewBorn

PostSubject: Re: How many times have you read the books?   Sun Mar 23, 2008 6:21 am

ive read twice. and i gained more respect for jacob and i can relate more to bella. but edward is awesome and i still love him. lol sad rite?
Back to top Go down
View user profile
Kaiia
Admin

PostSubject: Re: How many times have you read the books?   Sun Mar 23, 2008 6:43 am

lol good topic
umm, im going to have to say ive read them alot, i cant even count i read them all like once a month
and ive been reading since twilight first came out in 05, so i have read twilight a lot more then eclipse, obvs,
but yea, i lot... lol

au_kitkat
NewBorn

PostSubject: Re: How many times have you read the books?   Mon Mar 24, 2008 7:26 am

I've only read them each once. I need to read them all again because I keep forgetting little parts in each book. But I don't have Eclipse (I borrowed it from a friend) and I don't want to read the first two and then be stuck waiting until I can go buy Eclipse in May Smile
Back to top Go down
View user profile
Nanashi

PostSubject: Re: How many times have you read the books?   Tue Mar 25, 2008 8:49 pm

I'm pretty sure that I've read Twilight and New Moon 5 or 6 times each.
But I've only read Eclipse once.
I love them all equally, but I just haven't had the time to read Eclipse again.
^_^
Back to top Go down
View user profile http://www.myspace.com/crimsonstainsonmyheart
Sponsored content

PostSubject: Re: How many times have you read the books?   

Back to top Go down

How many times have you read the books?
View previous topic View next topic Back to top 
Page 1 of 1