Eternal Fruit

A Mature Twilight Fan Site

HomeHome  FAQFAQ  SearchSearch  MemberlistMemberlist  UsergroupsUsergroups  RegisterRegister  Log in  

Share | 

Twilight "in process" fanfics

View previous topic View next topic Go down 
AuthorMessage
Kaiia
Admin

PostSubject: Twilight "in process" fanfics   Fri Mar 21, 2008 6:54 am

Hey all come here and post fanfics you have written or your favorite fanfics, but please make sure the ones
in this sections are not completed. this section is for if you are writing one and want some advice and or feed back

almdubv

PostSubject: Re: Twilight "in process" fanfics   Fri Mar 21, 2008 7:14 am

These are, as of 3/20/08, not completed, but boy, I can't wait until they are!!

Destiny Will Not Be Ignored
This is an incredible fanfic so far! Basically, New Moon and Eclipse never happened. Edward left Bella, and his family moves to Vermont. Four years go by, and Bella starts college in Vermont. I cannot WAIT to see how this one will end. The writing is really great, the author got a lot of the characters dead on. And it's completely entertaining - there aren't any spots where information is missing, or anything. I'd review a lot for this one, so the author finishes it!

A New Forever
This one is also very good. It's a combination somewhat of all three of the books, and kind of what a Breaking Dawn may be like. It's the author's spin on things.

Just a head's up, both of these are rated M.

Blue Moon Over Mankas

Blue Moon is very good so far. The author has a similar style of writing to SM, it sounds veryyy close. Bella and Edward go away for a romantic weekend together, where the limits of their physical relationship is pushed. Answers a lot of questions that SM seems to ignore throughout her books so far. And this one, God is in the details. The author describes things in such great detailing, from food to furnishings, that it's like you're there in the story.

Last edited by almdubv on Mon Mar 24, 2008 6:04 am; edited 1 time in total (Reason for editing : additional fanfics added)
Back to top Go down
View user profile http://www.facebook.com/profile.php?id=25817124
almdubv

PostSubject: SIDE NOTE   Mon Mar 24, 2008 6:06 am

I just thought I'd send out a suggestion to anyone who reads in process fanfics.
I know the authors appreciate reviews, and it usually helps the story get moving along faster.
So if you're spending a lot of time reading fanfics, like I do, maybe a few reviews would be helpful and greaty appreciated.

Last edited by almdubv on Mon Mar 24, 2008 6:07 am; edited 1 time in total (Reason for editing : stupid spelling errors.)
Back to top Go down
View user profile http://www.facebook.com/profile.php?id=25817124
Sponsored content

PostSubject: Re: Twilight "in process" fanfics   

Back to top Go down

Twilight "in process" fanfics
View previous topic View next topic Back to top 
Page 1 of 1