Eternal Fruit

A Mature Twilight Fan Site

HomeHome  FAQFAQ  SearchSearch  MemberlistMemberlist  UsergroupsUsergroups  RegisterRegister  Log in  

Share | 

what do you think will happen

View previous topic View next topic Go down 
AuthorMessage
Kaiia
Admin

PostSubject: what do you think will happen   Thu Mar 20, 2008 5:54 am

what are your thoughts on breaking dawn, do you think Jake will come back?
-edward and bella get married?
-bella gets turned?
-what about the voultri?

i want to know, discuss away here
Back to top Go down
View user profile http://www.myspace.com/beppybutt
almdubv

PostSubject: Re: what do you think will happen   Sat Mar 22, 2008 4:48 am

Alright, so I'll be the first to go on here. Haha. Trying desperately to get some convos going...I'm like in Twilight withdrawel.

At one time, I had this really elaborate theory about BD. I'm trying to remember it, but it may suck.

I think that somehow, Jacob's status as leader of the pack is going to kick in. Like, maybe, he'll have to become Chief and then forget about Bella, because Sam died and he has more important responsibilites. As of right now...

*SPOILER*

He's running away, right? Well...what if he ends up in Alaska?
Edward and Bella may go to Alaska, to Denali, to change her, or just to go to college. (I don't think SM is going to make Bella a vamp)
What if, somehow, the Denali vampires and Jacob get into it, and Edward and Jacob are allies again? I just don't see how they'd go back to being mortal enemies, after everything that happened in Eclipse.

I'm dying to find out who Jacob imprints on. It can't be Bella or Leah, according to SM, so I have no idea who it will be. I hope he does though, bc I really like Jacob and want him to be happy.

On that note, I think the series will be ruined if Bella and Edward don't end up together. No matter how much I like Jacob, and how him and Bella work together, it just seems right for Bella and Edward to be together.

somehow, I think she's going to get pregnant or something. I have no idea though. That's a thought - I never get tired of discussing the reproduction specifics of vampires. That'd make a good thread.

Anyways - my biggest theory is this:
That somehow, Jacob is going to be Embry's brother. I don't know why, but I think SM was foreshadowing with the whole, Embry doesn't know who his dad is, it could be Old Quil, Billy Black, or Uley. Maybe, Jacob will never come back to pack, and his half-brother, who has just as much of a right to be Chief as Jacob, will take over.

I'm not sure. I just really hope SM doesn't kill off Jacob, but I'm sure someone has to die. My bets are on Sam.
Back to top Go down
View user profile http://www.facebook.com/profile.php?id=25817124
Briana
leaving phoenix

PostSubject: Re: what do you think will happen   Sat Mar 22, 2008 5:22 am

Well, here goes... mainly its just random stuff, nothing too big.

I think Sam will get killed somehow and Jacob will have to step up as the leader, even though he doesn't want to. So, I dont think he is gone forever- but I do think he will be gone a while, and that when he comes back he wont be hung up on Bella anymore. He'll be over her, and just kind of different... more like Sam, less like old Jacob, and of course Bella wont like that. She'll start questioning her decision about telling him bye, which will put a strain on her and Edward's relationship. Then, something happens to scare her.. they end up in danger somehow, and she regrets ever doubting him and its all kind of wonderful in Edward/Bella world again.

I do think Edward and Bella will get married, but probably towards the end of the book. Something will happen to put it off. And, I think that in the end, Bella wont feel like she is in danger anymore. So, while she will still be 100% committed to being a vampire, she will decide to take her time with it... enjoy being human for a little while longer, and wait until the time is really right.

Thats about all I got, really.

If it were up to me, BD would probably be extremely boring, LoL. I just want Edward and Bella to get married, be happy, and for her to become a vampire at the end. I want Jacob to move on, and find someone else and for his life to get to go back to normal - no crazy werewolf stuff- when Edward changes Bella and all the vampires leave.
Back to top Go down
View user profile
Glambitious77
NewBorn

PostSubject: Re: what do you think will happen   Fri Mar 28, 2008 4:17 pm

Because I have no reasoning behind my thoughts I am going to use bullet points! Very Happy hahaha ok.

-Someone has to die....and I think its Sam too....
-I think Bella and Edward are going to get married just at the very end...
-But I'm having doubts on Bella becoming a vamp... Sad
-Jacob has to come back, something will happen and it will bring him back. (as much as im on team Edward) Isnt SM on Team Jacob anyways? I dont think shed kill him off early in the book.

Thats all I have so far...not much. i like everyones big paragraphs above me Very Happy
Back to top Go down
View user profile
Mandi
NewBorn

PostSubject: Re: what do you think will happen   Mon Aug 04, 2008 9:00 pm

maybe a spoiler...

i just want to talk to someone about bella's little surprise...im not finished with the book, but im almost half way done. im just so confused...i wasnt expecting any of this at all....im so scared that things wont turn out the way i'd like them to.... Crying or Very sad Sad please some one pm me so i can get this figured out!!!!
Back to top Go down
View user profile
Sponsored content

PostSubject: Re: what do you think will happen   

Back to top Go down

what do you think will happen
View previous topic View next topic Back to top 
Page 1 of 1