Eternal Fruit

A Mature Twilight Fan Site

HomeHome  FAQFAQ  SearchSearch  MemberlistMemberlist  UsergroupsUsergroups  RegisterRegister  Log in  

Share | 

Horrible, Terrifying, Revelation.

View previous topic View next topic Go down 
AuthorMessage
Twilight_is_Life
NewBorn

PostSubject: Horrible, Terrifying, Revelation.   Sun Mar 30, 2008 8:09 am

jacob will die in Breaking Dawn.

no question.

he has to.

my friend and i were discussing it, and jacob's death is inevitable.

he will die heroically.

his death will provide a sense of closure to bella's decision to be with edward. with jacob still alive, she will never be happy, there will always be a part of her that "longs for a different set of arms." jacob will not fall for another girl. he will die with bella as his one, and only love.

he will die saving bella. he will die the death of a hero. his death will occur about half-way through the book. it will be a turning point. the wolves and the vampires will have been having a dispute over changing bella, but during it bella will be threatened (by the volturi, i think) and edward won't be there to save her and jacob will step in. jacob will try alone because the pack won't back him in defending bella, who they view as a traitor. jacob will be overpowered by the volturi and die. the death will be a turning point, the pack and the coven will work together to defeat the volturi, the coven will fight because the volturi threaten them, the pack will fight to avenge jacob's death. in the fight, there will be more casualties, maybe emmett and rosalie, so she can have her happy ending. emmett, who seems especially invincible, could go trying to save rosalie, a parallel perhaps, of her saving him all those years ago? when he dies, all happiness she has had dies with him, and for her, death is happiness. or maybe carlisle, because he is the leader, he is the only person that edward loves as much as he loves bella, obviously in a different way than he loves bella, edward feels that carlisle preserves his humanity. his death would allow edward to see that he can remain controlled without carlisle. carlisle's death will be the turning point for edward. maybe carlisle will step in to help jacob when he is fighting by himself, further provoking the volturi against the cullens, and especially carlisle, leading to his iminent death in the final battle. possibly sam, probably sam. he and emily are bella's example of true, unwavering love.

but no character is as destined to die as jacob.

as much as it hurts me to think about, it is the truth.
Back to top Go down
View user profile
almdubv

PostSubject: Re: Horrible, Terrifying, Revelation.   Sun Mar 30, 2008 7:05 pm

hmm...i'm not sure if sm would kill off A LOT of her characters.

but as much as i hate to admit this, what you're saying about Jacob makes a lot of sense.

OH - BTW -

there's already a thread on this, called "character deaths"
you may want to post this over there, then delete this one.
it will help to keep everything organized in the long run.
Back to top Go down
View user profile http://www.facebook.com/profile.php?id=25817124
Twilight_is_Life
NewBorn

PostSubject: Re: Horrible, Terrifying, Revelation.   Tue Apr 01, 2008 5:13 am

i did post it in the other one like you suggested, but i dont know how to delete the thread, can you do it, or tell me how?

thanks Very Happy
Back to top Go down
View user profile
stef415
NewBorn

PostSubject: Horrible, Terrifying, Revelation.   Thu May 15, 2008 10:36 pm

i think u have a point i read all three books last week and well he has to die because he told bella he wouldnt give up but then at the end of eclipse he runs off somewhere and sam said come home when your ready and he said he left jacob black behind so maybe he leaves state i dont know
Back to top Go down
View user profile
Sponsored content

PostSubject: Re: Horrible, Terrifying, Revelation.   

Back to top Go down

Horrible, Terrifying, Revelation.
View previous topic View next topic Back to top 
Page 1 of 1